Tuesday, April 26, 2011

14 weeks 2 days

Those of you with multiple children probably remember the phenomenon of  showing earlier with each child.  When I was pregnant with Noah I couldn't wait to be able to fit into maternity clothes.  I remember being 16 weeks on Christmas and there was a little tiny belly sticking out.  With Elliana I remember that belly (which, unfortunately was never "little tiny" haha) poked out much earlier.  THIS time around, though I'm only 14w2d, I'm looking and feeling much closer to 20 weeks!   Here are my first (two) official pregnancy picture(s):

3 comments:

Megan said...

What a cute little baby bump! Cannot wait to meet the next Hylkema!

krisnsean said...

So excited for you guys! :)

Julie D. said...

JODIE! A very belated congrats!! since I"m not on facebook anymore, I miss out on all this fun news!! I should have checked in sooner on your blog!! hope you are feeling good and doing well. Your kids are so stinking adorable!